Fee structure for the 2017-2018 school year has remained constant and is as follows:
- Student Athletic Fee: $200, whether on one team or multiple teams. Each student will receive an invoice that will be payable to the Business Office prior to the start of the season and issuance of a uniform.
- Student Activity Fee: $50, whether involved in one club or multiple clubs. The fee is due to Mrs. Rader in the main office prior to Monday, October 2, 2017. A student activity card will be issued upon receipt of the fee. Each club advisor will submit a roster of students to Mrs. Rader in the main office by September 20, 2017.
- Family Cap: $500 for athletic and activity fees.
- Class Dues: $15.00 fee that all student members of each class are required to pay annually. The purpose of this fee is to set up a class account to assist in supplementing senior year activities. Only students who are on free or reduced lunch or who are experiencing financial hardship should see their class advisor for the opportunity to volunteer at fundraising activities to cover the cost of their fee. The fee is due to the appropriate class advisor prior to October 2, 2017.
- Parking Fee: All cars must be registered - see Mrs. Rader in the high school office. Parking is available on a first come, first serve basis. ALL student vehicles must be registered by Friday, September 9, 2017. If students receive their license during the school year, they will still need to register their vehicle and should see Mr. Ramos for a pro-rated fee.
Students how are economically disadvantaged may be eligible for reduced fees or waivers. Please see either Mr. Ramos or Mr. Varga by September 29, 2017.
As a reminder for students traveling the MBTA, student CharlieCards provide students with a discounted rate. Student CharlieCards are available at the high school main office and expire on August 31 each year.