Welcome to Ayer Shirley Regional School District!
Before making an appointment to register your student(s), please review the following information listed below.
Step 1: Review Required Documentation (your student will not be officially registered until the school has the information below)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency - Must have parent/guardian name and address on the paperwork
- Utility bill (gas, electricity, phone, oil, cable, etc.)
- Copy of lease
- Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Immunization Records - Please see the requirements by clicking here
Step 2: Review Other Important Documents (if any of this applies, please bring the below information with you to your appointment)
- Name and address of the previous school
- Copy of student's last completed physical with lead test
- Official transcript (high school only)
- If the child has special needs (learning disability), a copy of the most recent IEP (Individualized Education Plan)
Download, print, and complete the registration packet (hard copies are available to fill out when you come in to register)
Review the contact information below, and contact the appropriate person to set up an appointment to register your student.
|School||Grades||Contact Name||Contact Phone Number||Contact Email|
|Lura A White (Shirley)||K-5||Sandra Ferguson||978-772-8600 ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Page Hilltop (Ayer)||K-5||Gail Januskiewicz||978-772-8600 ext email@example.com|
|Ayer Shirley Middle School||6-8||Betina Libby||978-772-8600 ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ayer Shirley High School||9-12||Terry Wallace||978-772-8600 ext email@example.com|